Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Ok, so I haven't done a Teaser Tuesday in awhile, but I thought I'd switch it up this week. This meme, hosted by Should Be Reading is really easy and fun to participate in. All you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

"Do not be the crazy girl in the room. If I'm going to wind up in a nuthouse Monday morning, I want to enjoy my last days of freedom." pg 70


8 comments:

  1. hahaha I love this book :) It's awesome. I read it a few weeks ago, right when it came out, and I loved it! Great teaser! I think that's Grace right?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great teaser :) I saw this book on Anna's blog and I know she loves it so I'll need to check it out. :-)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post for this week.

    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this teaser. I would feel the same way. Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) My teaser is up now too (it's here if you'd like a look)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! This book had been showing up a lot lately. Must be a good one!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great and this books looks really interesting!

    Check out my TT: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays-7.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser! I want to read this one! Thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this yet, but would guess that is something Gretchen says.

    ReplyDelete