Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Monday, October 31, 2011

Must Read Monday (3)

Fans of Fiction

Hey Everyone, its time for another Must Read Monday acrostic puzzle. Congrats to last week's winners! This meme is hosted by the absolutely sweet Jenna @ Fans of Fiction. (You should really go and check her blog out!!!) This week's theme is LOVE.

                  He's like nothing she's ever known before,
               allUring, sensual, mysterious.....dangerous.
                  Still, Nora can't stay away from him.
                sHe knows trusting him would be foolish, but

                   His pull on her is magnetic.
    Trying to Understand the darkness surrounding him is unnerving
making her Seek answers to questions she should never ask.
              In tHe end, learning his secrets changes everything.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm a big Nicholas Sparks fan! His stories are so touching!
    I love yours! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR pile!
    Thanks for stopping by =)
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This sounds really good.

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.... It's so good, that it actually makes me want to read it. In spite of him being called Patch. I do have a bit of an issue there... makes me think of patch-work quilts.

    Still, the hype is there, and I actually trust your opinion after following your reviews so I think I might fall prey to the series after all!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely! This describes Patch perfectly! I've read the first 2 books, and I can't wait to read Silence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read this one yet. It's so poetic; I love how much you focused on their love story. The adjectives are great, especially alluring and sensual:) Adding it to my TBR list!
    If author's ever pick this method of description up to replace book blurbs, I'm sending them over to you!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must remember to pick up that book! Sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this poem. Its cool how you incorporated the actual story line and love into it. Great Job!!

    You commented on my page and said that you were interested in picking up the book. If so I would definitely suggest you enter into my giveaway here:
    http://beckonedbybooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/author-interview-and-marinas-tales.html

    ReplyDelete