Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Follow Friday (3)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This is a wonderful feature which brings bloggers together in an effort to expand their blogs. This week's feature blogs are A Never Ending Fantasy and Jagged Edge Reviews, so go and check them both out and Follow away!

Question: If you could pick one character from a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?



 Ready for most unoriginal but honest answer ever? HERMOINE! This girl has got the life. She's muggle born, so grew up with all the technological amenities of the real world, but finds out that she's also a witch. And a genius witch! Who wouldn't want her life? I mean, she gets to go to school at Hogwarts, learn all these amazing spells, is kickass smart and is bffs with The Boy Who Lived. I love this girl! I'm not too hot for Ron, but I could deal, as long as I had the magic.



I have some honorable mentions for this week's question. Clary from the Mortal Instruments or Tessa from Infernal Devices mainly because I love Jace and Will from those series. Plus, both girls are strong, kickass heroines who live some pretty crazy lives fighting demons. Then there's Mary from Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward. Again, I'd want her life just so I could shack up with the sexy vampire Rhage. Lastly, I'd love to switch with Anna from Anna and the French Kiss. Yes, I love me some St. Clair, and I sound like some hormonal teenager only wanting the guys (ehhmm I'm no longer a teen) but I also love that she got to study abroad in PARIS! That's like my dream. To emerse myself in a foreign country, find a bunch of new boarding school friends, and experience a crazy new adventure together. And yes, find a cute guy with an accent- I won't lie.

So please Follow away and I'll be sure to return the favor!


28 comments:

  1. I'm not much for Ron myself. Hermoine is a great choice. She's likable and definitely beats the guys in smarts.
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. You and I will be busy. I plan to be Hermione, Clary, and Anna. Maybe we can have Hermione's time turner.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from the hop! i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower.
    Great answers! I can't believe I forgot about Tess.
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Erika@Let's talk about books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone wants to be Hermione, especially with the bonus of Ron. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermione- great choice. She's so strong and confident. I'm following back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermione is a BRILLIANT choice!

    Great post! I'm now following your blog!
    Here's my FF: http://tiny.cc/k0agg :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Hermione will be one a lot of people choose. I hear that name and I think of my cat. The people I got her from named her that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to swap places with Anna too!!! The culture and St. Clair...it'd be so amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by mine. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Kristan! I'm following you in return. I love Hermione but wouldn't want to end up marrying Ron as Parajunkie mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I would love, love, LOVE to be Anna! Paris is one of the places in the world that I want to visit most, and meeting a perfect guy like St. Clair is honestly every girl's dream! AMAZING choices!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Kristan! I'm following you back for sure!

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Kristan, thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I love your blog, I'm following back :)
    Your plan to run a bookstore next to your friends scrapbook store sounds awesome! I also enjoy crafting, so that's a very nice idea!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, great minds think alike! Thanks for visiting, I'm now following your blog. I'd much rather be a character in a light, romance novel than one with all those dangers lurking about! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen a lot of Hermoine answers today. A great choice. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm a new follower here.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to be almost all of those characters too! It was hard to pick just one! And I have no problem at all choosing to be a certain character because of her male counterpart! There are lots of swoony boys out there in the lit world! Thanks for stopping by!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ive read Harry Potter and TMI but I totally need to read the other books! Lately FF has been reminding me of all the books I still need to read :)

    Old Follower. :)

    My FF- Book Briefs(5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good choices. I had a hard time choosing just one. I thought about doing runner ups but figured I would be hours writing a post that would be way too long. Haha.
    http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree, I love her character. I would just love to live in Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Well at least you had a few other options incase Hermione was taken, thinking ahead is always smart ;)

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  20. Old follower. A lot of people chose Hermione Granger this week. I picked something a little different. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. No shame in choosing Hermione! (I guess I have to say that since I did too) ;) But she's an amazingly strong character, and who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts?

    Thank you for stopping by! I'm following you back. Happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all of your choices! They're wonderful! Totally agree with Hermione and Clary, and Mary?? I didn't think of her but I'd loooove to switch with her too. Rhage<3

    Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever! Have an awesome weekend. :D I'm an old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great choices! I totally agree about Hermione and Tess! Thanks for hopping by today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha! I picked Hermione, too. :P

    She's a popular choice, but it's obvious why.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hermione is such a popular choice! I'd love to be as smart and clever as her plus have her powers and be able to recall facts as fast as she can! And Ron is pretty awesome! But I wouldn't want to go through all the danger she does, I'm not as brave as her, and I already have real life Hermione hair!

    Great post!

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hermione is a popular choice today! She's all kinds of awesome, smart, resourceful, clever, and charming. Great choice! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I STILL can't believe I didn't think of Hermione for my own answer haha it's SO obvious, I'd LOVE to be her and I like Ron as much as Harry. She's definitely got a life worth envying - I'd love to be any student at Hogwarts really, except for Collin Creevy, he gets on my nerves LOL

    Ihaven't read the other series you mention, so I have no clue on those. I can't wait until I read The Mortal Instruments though, I've heard so many great things!

    Thanks for hopping by my site!
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  28. Some great choices you have there!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog! New follower!

    lisa(at)onceuponachapter(dot)com

    Lisa Jo @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete