Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Monday, October 24, 2011

Must Read Monday (2)

Fans of Fiction

It's time for another Must Read Monday hosted by the ridiculously sweet Jenna from Fans of Fiction. This meme is a creative way for bloggers to share their favorite books through an acrostic puzzle of their own design! Its a lot of fun to come up with and I urge everyone to go out and participate. You never know what book you can come across!

Guidelines:
  • Must become a follower to participate.
  • Follow the two winners from last week to participate.
  • Grab my button to place in your post.
  • Make sure you have a backlink in your post to each weekly post I put up, not just to my website.
  • Where it says your name please include name @ blog name and your main genre in parentheses. Ex: Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (YA)
  • Your exact post URL is the one that goes in the linky box, not your website.
  • This meme is for BOOK BLOGGERS ONLY.
  • Don't just hop around; leave comments! We all love reading what others have to say.

This week's theme is Paranormal

Nightmares become reality for cheerleader Isobel
English project pairs a reluctant Isobel with the 'gothic' Varen
Varen is passionate about Edgar Allen Poe
Everyone at school is against a frienship between the two opposite teenagers
Romance blossoms between the unlikely couple
Many nightmarish obstacles are in the way for Varen and Isobel
Otherworldly creature's from Poe's works begin to haunt Isobel
Race to save Varen from the dark grasps of a Poe nightmare
Every second counts

7 comments:

  1. Very interesting. This must be a good book because I just read it on another blog! I'll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um..."dark grasps of a Poe nightmare" is a gorgeous phrase!

    Thanks for being so excited about the meme and congrats for winning last week.

    Oh, and I've definitely added this to my list. I added it at the end, so it's like 84, but as soon as I reorganize my list it will be up there at the top!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very descriptive puzzle! I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel!

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower here, just saw this same book on another post for this meme, but yours gives just a little different view of the book, and makes me want to read it even more! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Nevermore ..really must be a must read. --On my tbr now.

    New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe! old follower! This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my tbr list and has been for a while. I just feel like my lack of knowledge of Poe will be detrimental to me. Love your acrostic!

    ReplyDelete