Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Follow Friday (5)

Woot Woot Follow Friday Time!
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This is a wonderful feature which brings bloggers together in an effort to expand their blogs. This week's feature blogs are The Bursting Bookshelf and Book Savy Babe, so go and check them both out and Follow away!
 
 
Question: What superhero is your alter-ego?

I don't know a lot about superheroes. I was never one for watching those kind of shows for some reason so this is a really hard question for me to answer. I guess I would go with Catwoman? She gets to wear a full leather ensemble and some sick boots. I kind of like cats too. Ohh this is awful, I'm really nothing like her! I'd just like an excuse to get close with Batman =)

Leave links to your Follow Friday posts (hopefully they're better than mine) and I'll come check them out!




16 comments:

  1. Any excuse to wear a full leather suit and kick boots! Worth it!!! lol! : )

    old follower!: )

    www.booklove101.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots make it ;) Definitely a good reason. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I had to do a quiz to find an answer. New Follower hopping thru for FF. Have a great weekend and Check out my response at Gimme The Scoop Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, yes! I'm a HUGE boots person too and I definitely think that Catwoman would be an amazing superhero to be! I think you could totally rock her whole ensemble! ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Kristan! I'm an old follower for sure!

    Hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta say, I do love all that leather, but I think I would have to run like 4 miles a day for about 6 months before I could rock that... Props to cat woman for sure... anyhow, thanks so much for stopping by my FF feature! I am following back! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping through! I’m a new follower! Please follow back: http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Catwoman rocks! I only wish I looked that good in a catsuit... :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. Following you back!

    Cheers,
    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catwoman is great! Nice choice!

    I'm a new follower!
    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catwoman is popular today! I like her a lot, too. :)

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Catwoman is really popular, everyone keeps choosing her! Thanks for stopping by, New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I say Wonder Woman
    Old follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I wonder if an entirely leather ensemble would be comfortable or not. I doubt I'll ever know.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm a new follower here. Catwoman was one of the few superheroes that I could think of too. Definitely a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, being hot and kicking butt in leather would be pretty amazing. I hope you aren't thinking of the Halle Berry version...my parents said the movie was terrible:)

    As always, love reading your posts!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_21.html

    ReplyDelete