Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dirty Little Secret (5)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!!  Let us know your answer in the comments!

"Zombies are attacking your house! What do you grab first?"

 Easy. It'd be my puppy, Jack! This is a picture of him at 7 months (he's 3 years old now) but he's got the same puppy mentality as the day we got him. There's no way I'd leave him behind. He's my baby! So I'd grab him first and then then hide out somewhere so the zombies couldn't get us. I've read the zombie survival guide, so wherever we went, I'd destroy the stairs and fill the sinks and tubs with water. And then probably cower like a baby.

15 comments:

  1. Oh he's so cute! lOVE THE PATCH EYE!LOL I would probably cower like a baby too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Jack's such a cutiepants! I would save him too!! Screw the boyfriend...I'm saving Jack! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I'd not be able to leave that face behind either! I do love pets, so... I'd be a goner!

    Which means we'd both be death in a few hours, since I didn't grab anything actually useful (laughs). Sometimes, when I get together with my friends and there's nothing better to do (which happens all too often) we discuss how to survive a zombie apocalypse. I think I'd make it!

    Or I would, if I had chosen to grab the stupid katana instead...

    But, if I didn't have a Jack like yours, I'd grab my guitar so in any case, unless I'm allowed to grab several things, I'd be screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Ron! My sister and I are the biggest zombie nuts ever! We've both read the Zombie Surival Guide and have the nerdiest and most intense zombie conversations ever. I swear we'd be committed if anyone overheard them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. God. Your dog is adorable!!!

    Yes that book, my sister loves it. Thanks for the tips too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable puppy!! I love the zombie survival guide tactic...
    Vanes Mate The Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest puppy ever. He looks like a rascal. I'd save him too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jack!! :) good idea about the stairs!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Here is the CDC link I was talking about
    http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog design!
    And thank you for commenting on my blog post :)

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! He is so cute! :)

    My DLS: http://fullmoonbites.blogspot.com/2011/11/dirty-little-secret-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute, loved the photo and fells like he's looking at us.

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOSH YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE! I think I might have to try this meme on Thursday.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry for the late post. But I like this meme and the question is very funny. Hehe.

    I would grab my brain and go. Hehe.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete