Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

It's that time again, Waiting on Wednesday! One of my favorite memes because its a way for bloggers to post what upcoming releases they're most excited for. It's hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, so go and check it out! Below are some of the books that I'm most anxious for. Each book title is linked to its goodreads profile.

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
(January 24, 2012)
When a deadly virus begins to sweep through sixteen-year-old Kaelyn’s community, the government quarantines her island—no one can leave, and no one can come back.
Those still healthy must fight for dwindling supplies, or lose all chance of survival. As everything familiar comes crashing down, Kaelyn joins forces with a former rival and discovers a new love in the midst of heartbreak. When the virus starts to rob her of friends and family, she clings to the belief that there must be a way to save the people she holds dearest.
Can't go wrong with dystopians in my book. Sounds like another adrenaline rush with a crazy twist. Looking forward to this one for sure!




Hollow by Richard Denney
(May 8, 2012)
In a dystopian future, sixteen year old Leah Munro has been sold to a rich woman in a crippling mansion. Soon Leah discovers that there is something mysterious going on around the home, and with the help of three other girls, she attempts to uncover what is truly happening... what lies beyond all of the plexiglass windows and the hideous screams in the middle of the night? Leah will soon find out.
Sounds very eerie, kind of reminds me of WIther in a way. Also, beautiful cover!





(February 16, 2012)
Ella is nearly invisible at the Willing School, and that’s just fine by her. She’s got her friends— the fabulous Frankie and their sweet cohort Sadie. She’s got her art— and her idol, the unappreciated 19th-century painter Edward Willing. Still, it’s hard being a nobody and having a crush on the biggest somebody in the school: Alex Bainbridge. Especially when he is your French tutor, and lessons have started becoming, well, certainly more interesting than French ever has been before. But can the invisible girl actually end up with a happily ever after with the golden boy, when no one even knows they’re dating? And is Ella going to dare to be that girl?
It's being compared to Anna and the French Kiss meets The Breakfast club. Enough said. I'm sold.

20 comments:

  1. All three of these sound great. I love the cover of Hollow and the title of "The Fine Art of Truth or Dare". Those two are on my TBR list. I haven't heard of The Way We Fall before but like you said, can't really go wrong with dystopian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of The Way We Fall and it sounds absolutely amazing! I have to agree, can't go wrong with Dystopian :) Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! New follower here. Great choices. Hollow sounds awesome I love dystopians!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first and third picks are most definitely on my TBR, but I hadn't heard of Hollow. It sounds a little creepy, but definitely good! Great picks :0) And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by. Great pics, all are being added to my list. The Hollow and The Way We Fall sound really good. I can't wait for The Fine Art of Truth or Dare, I have been looking forward to this one for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Way we Fall sounds ridiculously depressing! But Hollow sounds pretty mysterious!

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome looking books, they are all great picks. Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog. =]
    My WoW
    The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these books sound awesome. I really want to read The Fine Art of Truth and Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I'm looking forward to The Way We Fall too. Thanks for stopping by!

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. hallow sounds amazing and i never heard of it before so thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of these! Sound like good reads!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently read an excerpt of The Fine of Truth and Dare. I was looking forward to it before, but even more so after I read it. Great choice!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hollow is new to me and looks really good!

    Our WOW pick is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hollow looks soooooo awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing it, it's definitely on my TBR list now :) Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three sound super awesome! Thanks for sharing! I love a good dystopian so I will definitely be looking out for The Way We Fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello =) and nice to meet you ^__^

    I like your choices! The Hollow really intrigues me =9

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all sound good. I'm adding the first to my TBR!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All three sound great and I had not heard of any of them before reading your post. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for stopping by and following my blog yesterday. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love the sound of The Fine Art of Truth or Dare! I hadn't heard of it before, so thank you very much for sharing. Definitely need to add this to my wishlist. :)

    New follower.

    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hadn't heard of Hollow and it sounds potentially very good:) Great picks! Thanks for stopping by my place too! Shari (My Neurotic Book Affair)

    ReplyDelete