Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Booking through Thursday/ Dirty Little Secret

It's a schmorgesborg of memes! I haven't participated in either of these before, but I loved both of the themes this week and couldn't choose between the two. So I'm doing both!


Dirty Little Secret
Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers.
Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.


"If you could have wings, what would they look like?"

My wings would be very whimsical and etheral, like something out of a fairytale. It was hard to find a perfect representation of what's going on in my mind, but my wings would be a combination of these two:



I love the sparkle in the first picture, but I love the size and shape of the second picture. So if I could fuse the two pairs together those would be my wings. I also wouldn't mind having a body like these to go along with those wings. Added bonus!




This Week's BTT question:
Do you carry books with you when you're out and about in the world?
And, do you ever try to hide the covers?

Umm, of course! My purse feels empty when I don't have a book in there taking up an obscene amount of space. I specifically buy larger bags just for this purpose. It's crazy how much free time you can actually run into when you're going through your day and its those few in between minutes that I crack open my book and try to read a couple pages here and there. I'm actually notorious for reading in my car (not while driving!) If I get to someplace, like school or work, a little too early, I'll read in my car for those 10 or 15 minutes.

I've never hide a cover. First of all, I'm never ashamed of what I'm reading. Books are one of my biggest passions and trying to hide a cover is like trying to hide a part of me. Secondly, thats too much work to hide the cover. I'm trying to enjoy what I'm reading, and if I'm so focused on positioning the book and hiding the cover, then its more work than fun.

P.S. That's actually my purse right now! It's still up on Forever21 so I grabbed a picture of it!

12 comments:

  1. I like the size of the first picture and everything else about the second one. I WANT! :-)
    My DLS: DirtyLittleSecret
    New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Looks so nice! I love that look!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wings! :) Very beautiful. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! :)
    DLS:
    http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy wings!! Here's mine:
    http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-2.html

    New Followers BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice wings! =)

    here is mine:
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-is-new-weekly-meme.html

    Have a nice day!
    PS!Having a great giveaway at our site if you want to check it out =)
    /Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. those wings are AWESOME! thanks for stopping by..i'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOAH, the ones on the left are HUGE! They look amazing though! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful choice.
    Those wings looks something out of a fairy tale.
    New follower!

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Victoria Secret's wings are very popular today. :) But can't really blame anyone for choosing them. They are pretty.

    Lydia @ Sensual Ride

    http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness... I'm not sure I'd even be able to work the wings in the first pic. They're huge! Pretty, but really big...

    Here's my Diry Little Secret

    ReplyDelete