Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday
It's Tuesday which means another Top Ten Tuesday post! This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and features a top ten list of book related fun =) This week the theme is Top Ten Books I Want to Reread.
1.The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- ABSOLUTELY positively loved this series. With the movies come out in March I think it's fitting that I reopen my copy and revisit this series.
2. Saving June by Hannah Harrington- Even though I literally just finished this book last week, the effects of the story are still with me. It's a breathtaking story and I loved every second of it so I will most definitely be rereading this one.
3.Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare- I just saw the book trailer for Clockwork Prince and definitely put me in a Will kind of mood. He gives Jace a run for his money, but since I've only read Clockwork Angel once, I really want to go back and reread this story.
4. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking- A good zombie romance novel? Unheard of! Actually, Hollowland is amazing. It has the zombies, and lots of them, and then it has the strained romance in the midst of survival. And it balances it out well. Now with Halloween coming up, its the perfect time to be rereading this book.
5. Going too Far by Jennifer Echols- I read this book two summers ago and fell in love with the characters. It's a quick read, but like Saving June, the story really sticks with you. It's been so long since I last read it that its a great contender for rereading.
6. The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen- I love all things Sarah Dessen, but this book has been my favorite so far. Wes truly won me over with his sensitivity, artsy, and bad boy image. The story is so sweet and touching and the ending is just perfect!
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins- I don't know if it counts since I've reread this book already, but I just can't help revisting this story. Paris, romance, St. Clair, what's not to love? One of my favorite books!
8. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver- Another story that just captivates you and stays even after the last page. Even though you're reading the same day over and over, this book is mind blowing and really makes you think. I love a book like that which is why Before I Fall is one of my favorites.
9. The Host by Stephenie Meyer- Even though its not the most popular book (you either hate it or love it) I actually love it. The romance is so twisted in this book and unlike anything I've ever read. The story is also very well developed and the progression is perfect. No rushed love!
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver- With Pandemonium coming out next year I really want to sit down and revist this book. I tend to forget little details of a story and I want to remember everything from this book so Pandemonium will be perfect. Loved this story =)
What do you think? Are these worth rereading? Leave your comments below with links to your Top Ten Tuesday posts and I'll go and check them out!