Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Enshadowed (Nevermore #2) by Kelly Creagh
Release Date: August 8th 2012
While Varen remains a prisoner in the dream-world, Isobel is haunted by his memory. He appears to her in her dreams and soon, even in her waking life. But is she just imagining it? Isobel knows she must find a way back to Varen. She makes plans to go to Baltimore. There, she confronts the figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster—the same dark man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams, calling himself “Reynolds.”
Isobel succeeds in interrupting the Toaster’s ritual and, in doing so, discovers a way to return to the dream-world. Soon, she finds herself swept up in a realm which not only holds remnants of Poe’s presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen’s innermost self. It is a dark world comprised of fear, terror, and anger.
When Isobel once more encounters Varen, she finds him changed. With his mind poisoned by the dream world, he becomes a malevolent force, bent on destroying all—even himself. Now Isobel must face a new adversary, one who also happens to be her greatest love.


It's been forever since I've read Nevermore and I'm still completely OBSESSED with that book. The creepiness and romance was addicting and don't get me started on Varen. It was so easy to fall for his dark and mysteriousness and the incorporation of Edgar Allen Poe was genius. If you haven't read Nevermore by Kelly Creagh yet, then you need to pick it up and you'll be just as desperate for the sequel, Enshadowed, as I am.

7 comments:

  1. I've had the first one on my TBR list for a long time, but I never picked it up. The size is kind of daunting I think haha. But with a second one coming, maybe I should go get the first! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping my my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but Nevermore always gets bumped to the bottom of my list when it comes to books to buy or borrow, no more! I'm off to add it to my holds list at the library right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when you fall in love with a book and then have to wait a year or two for the next book to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This! Yes! This one!

    I recently saw on GoodReads that the PubD had been pushed back from early on the year to August! Do you know anything about that?

    Because, I mean... August! Please! I can't possibly last that long...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by!! OMG!!!!! I'm so so so excited about Enshadowed!!!!!!! I LOVED Nevermore! I need to know what happens to Varen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Nevermore, but I really need to. My best friend keeps harassing me about it...haha. It sucks they pushed the release back, but maybe that means it's going to be even better :0)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, just out from the summary so Varen must be asking Isobel for help. Just a wild guess, I'll check out the first book and ask around who has a copy I can borrow. :D

    ReplyDelete