Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Monday, January 30, 2012

Must Read Monday

Fans of Fiction

Hey everyone, its Monday and time to participate in another Must Read Monday. This meme is hosted by the always wonderful Jenna at Fans of Fiction. The purpose is to create an acrostic puzzle using the title of a book within the week's theme. This week's theme is...Favorite Self Published Book

Haunted by the fact she lost her younger brother, Remy King presses
On through the wastelands of America to get him back. The
Living aren't safe anymore though, as the dead wander with the
Lust for flesh.
On her way, Remy meets Lazlo, a fallen rockstar, and a doctor name Blue,
Who dare to try and surive with Remy.
Life has become desperate, outrunning gangs of survivors, escaping polygamists cults
And fearing a bite all for a little boy with the immunity.
Never have the moans of the dead been so terrifying or close for Remy and
Does living mean so much.

I LOVED this book. I read Hollowland before I started the blog here so unfortunately I don't have a review posted up as of right now. The author, Amanda Hocking, has recently become really popular due to her Tryelle series, but this book was one of her first works and is self published. Its a zombie book and one of my favorites so I hope you all check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I am such a big wimp when it comes to zombie books. I just cannot read them. Your acrostic even scared me! "the living aren't safe anymore though, as the dead wander with the lust for flesh." Ooh. Yucky. You did a great job here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the chills too! Really great acrostic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amanda Hocking! I've actually got this on my tbr and I really should get to it. Also, this feature is super creative. Well done :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really great! I haven't read or heard of it, but it's going on my TBR list. Love the third L...cults of polygamists!? It sounds interesting just from the fact that her emotional motivation is her brother through the whole story.

    Great pick!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete