Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)

It's my first IMM of the new year! This meme is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and allows bloggers to showcase what books they received, won, or borrowed throughout the week.


It's seriously been forever since I've posted an IMM and the books for this week are actually the ones I received for Christmas (I just never got around to showing them). I went a little Amazon crazy, as you all know, and bought a bunch of used books super cheap. I've really been slacking with updating my posts, but better late than never!

Prized by Caragh O'Brien
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Fighting to Survive by Rhiannon Frater
The First Days by Rhiannon Frater
Dead of Night by Jonathan Maberry
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Take me There by Carolee Dean
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Destined by Jesse Harrell
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
Married with Zombies by Jesse Petersen
Flip this Zombie by Jesse Petersen
Eat Slay Love by Jesse Petersen


Let me know what you guys got this week in your mailboxes and I'll be sure to check them out.

Also, I finally added the networkedBlogs widget to my blog since googleconnect will be gone come March. I'll be making my rounds later today to connect with you all who have this widget. If you already follow my blog I would greatly appreciate and love if you guys follow me with networkedBlogs too! It'll make the transition in March a little less painful =)

Happy Weekend!




8 comments:

  1. Ohhh! You got Falling Under! It's a great book, I think you'll enjoy it. Destined and Prized also sound amazing, from what I've been hearing. The rest are pretty much new to me, but I hope you enjoy them! I'll look forward to your reviews and opinions!

    Happy Readings!

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have Destined this week! great haul I hope you enjoy them all!x

    ✿FICBOOKREVIEWS✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard SO many good things about The First Days! It's gotten a lot of great reviews, so I hope you enjoy it.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a great haul this week! I'd love to read Eat Slay Love!

    Come see what was In My Mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the first one of Jesse Petersen but not the others yet. Enjoyt them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! I really loved Darkness Becomes Her, I hope you enjoy it as well. Happy reading!!

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many new books! I hope you enjoy all of them. :)

    Alexandra~
    http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! Ashfall was great, as was The First Days - I've still got Fighting to Survive to read!

    Dead of Night was one of my favourite books last year - I hope you'll love it too!

    Kat
    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete