Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

I haven't had a Top Ten Tuesday in a long time so I'm excited to participate again this week! This meme is hosted by the lovely The Broke and the Bookish and its theme this week is...Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012


1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth- YES! I can't wait for this sequel and more importantly for some more Four. Bring on the dystopians.


2. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake-  Another sequel that I've got to have. Love the creeptastic factor of Anna Dressed in Blood and this book had an insane cliff hanger so I need more Anna.


3. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson- This book sounds totally adorable and like the perfect summer read. And you really can't go wrong with Italian guys- aren't they supposed to be experts in romance?


4. Vampire's Kiss by Veronica Wolff- I fell in LOVE with Isle of Night and am dying to read more of this series. I need to know what's going to happen between Annalise and Ronan.


5. In Honor by Jessi Kirby- The cover of this book is gorgeous and the concept sounds so sadly sweet. I know this book will be a heartbreaker but I'm so excited to get my hands on it.


6. The Fine Art of Truth of Dare by Melissa Jensen- First off, love the title of this book and the concept sounds just as amazing. AND its being compared to Anna and the French Kiss so bonus points!


7.  When the Red Sea is Rising by Cat Hellisen- Of course I have to have another dystopian on this list. This book really sounds horrifically awesome.


8. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter- I am DYING to read this sequel. I fell in love with the Greek mythology from The Goddess Test and this book sounds like the story is going to be even more intense than the first.


9. Slide by Jill Hathaway- This book sounds thrilling- a narcoleptic who slides into other people's minds- definitely an original and new read.


10. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare- Last but seriously not least is the fourth installment in the Mortal Instruments series! I'm so in love with this series and am so invested in Jace Wayland. I seriously need more of that boy.

8 comments:

  1. I would die to have City of Lost Souls in my hands!! Can't wait! And also Insurgent! So many great books!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm super excited for In Honor, The Fine Art of Truth of Dare and Goddess Interrupted! I've yet to read the Mortal Instrument series :( I'm planning to read it soon before the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Isle of Night, it sounds really good. In Honor and The Fine Art of Truth or Dare are on my list, too. I'm really excited to start Slide, I love the premise on that one. Excellent list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about Flirting in Italian, it sounds like it'll be a really cute read!

    I'm also a new follower :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read bits and pieces of an earlier draft of Flirting in Italian, and I definitely thought it was cute. Can't wait to hear what you think!

    And Goddess Interrupted does look really good. I seriously need to make some time for Goddess Test asap.

    Feel free to stop by! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of Flirting in Italian, but I'm very intrigued by the title. Can't wait for Insurgent and Slide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great top ten! Insurgent & City of Lost Souls made mine as well! I'm also looking forward to Girl of Nightmares and Slide too! :)

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-im.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I'm going to look out for "Girl of Nightmares." :D

    ReplyDelete