Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Monday, December 12, 2011

Must Read Monday (8)

Fans of Fiction

Must Read Monday is a meme hosted by Jenna from Fans of Fiction. Each week a theme is posted on Jenna's blog and participants must create an acrostic poem according to that theme. It's hilariously fun and a really cool way to learn about more book recs. This week's theme is...
A book that you're thankful someone recommended to you

   MeG has big dreams to break
        Out of her dead end town and finally
feel alIve after a scary brush with death.
        Never one to follow the rules Meg 
        Gets a rude awakening that flirting with danger has

       iTs consequences. In her case its servitude with
       Officer John, a hardass, intimidating and
     gOrgeous young policeman with personal reasons to uphold the law.

       Falling for each other was never in the lesson
       And both must learn that sometimes just letting go
   is Reason enough to feel alive.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before. It sounds really good. I like your A and R lines. Adding this to my TBR!

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristan, I considered doing my post about this one! I kept hearing people say to read anything by Jennifer Echols. Great job capturing the storyline. I absolutely loved the flirting between Meg and John, although the first time she sees him, she thinks he is like 40, which I thought was strange. Love the F line! And thanks for the comments about mine. I had fun writing it (and changed the ending several times). And I totally grinned when I saw your My Must Read Monday in a link at the bottom of your comment! Maybe one day ten people will join and they'll all do links:-)
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete