Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a fun meme started up by Breaking the Spine. Its a really cool way for people to share what books they're most looking forward to in the future. Its also the best way for me to expand my wishlist!




by Jennifer E. Smith (January 2, 2012)
This book sounds amazing! I've heard its along the lines of Anna and the French Kiss (which is a favorite of mine!) Plus, how can you go wrong with the boy involved has an English accent?! I'm also excited to see how the story pans out in only 24 hours---makes me think that its going to be an addicting read from start to finish.






by Hannah Harrington (November 22, 2011)
A contemporary read that sounds like its going to be an emotional roller coaster. I love any book that can really make me feel something. It really proves the author has excelled at telling their story. Saving June sounds like its going to do just that. As an older sister, I couldn't imagine the pain someone must go through losing a sibling, so I can already tell that I'm going to become emotionally invested in the main character, Harper. 








Breaking Beautiful
by Jennifer Shaw Wolf (April 24, 2012)
This sounds like another emotional read that I'm sure I'll need to break the tissues out for. Although, it sounds like the relationship between the main character, Allie, and her boyfriend, Trip, is complex, I'mvery interested in reading about how Allie copes with her situation. I'm also pretty excited to see how Jennifer Shaw Wolf does as a debut author. I already give her kuddos on coming up with a very original story line and riveting cover! (The quote at the bottom also gets my mind going on what really happened between Allie and Trip---very thought provoking!)







Ditched: A Love Story
by Robin Mellom (January 10, 2012)
So this book seems like its a much lighter and happier read in comparison to the last two (based off its goodreads summary). Poor Justina is ditched at prom by her date (who is also her best friend) and must figure out what went wrong. Already I'm rooting for the girl and I haven't even read the first page! This book sounds entertaining and I'm a sucker for a romance between best friends, mainly because I never had a best guy friend. This is also another debut author, so I'm hoping that the book is as funny and amazing as it sounds!








What's on your wishlist? Any of these sound as promising to you as they do to me?



No comments:

Post a Comment