Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Follow Friday (4)

Woot Woot Follow Friday Time!
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This is a wonderful feature which brings bloggers together in an effort to expand their blogs. This week's feature blogs are Life Between Pages and Confuzzled, so go and check them both out and Follow away!
 
Q.If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?
 
 

Arrrghh I don't know why, but this questions is stumping me! Probably because I riddle my brain with mindless reality shows instead of thought out tv series. Jowever, I am completely obsessed with The Walking Dead on AMC and since the season premier is coming up this Sunday I would love to see a cross between that tv series and the characters from Vampire Academy. How epic would that be seeing Rose, Dimitri and everyone else battle against hoardes of zombies?! Maybe its just me, with my sick zombie obsession, but I could totally see Rose kicking some major zombie bootay! St. Vladimir's could double as a vampire school and training grounds for the zombie apocalypse. Sprinkle in some Rose and Dimitri romance and what more can a girl ask for?

20 comments:

  1. Great answer! I've been meaning to get into The Walking Dead, but I just haven't yet.

    My Hop:

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! I can't wait for the season to start.
    Old follower.
    Erika@Let's talk about books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for Season 2! And yes, Rose and the gang kicking some zombie butt would definitely be a sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit I am not familiar with the shows you mention-TV is quite censored where I live-in the Philippines so perhaps we do not get these shows for that reason but they do sound like a lot of fun-I am happy to be a new follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not into vampires or zombies, but I'm sure that'd be a heck of a combination! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    My FF: http://thedeltaquadrant.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-undiscovered-country.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read Vampire Academy but that seems like it would be really awesome to watch!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!..I couldn't for the lidfe of me think of a show to pair with VA, but i think maybe you did. I haven't watched the show before but it sounds awesome enough for VA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Walking Dead!! I just saw the preview for the new season and it scared the crap out of me. I love it :-) Great idea having a big zombie/vampire battle!

    Thanks for checking out my FF, and I'm a new follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is a good pairing. Rose vs. zombies.

    I haven't seen the show though. I should. I love AMC, especially Mad Men.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your thinking. Rose and Dimitri could do some damage with the zombies.

    Michelle

    new follower:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vampires against zombies? Oh my gosh, yes PLEASE! I haven't watched The Walking Dead before, but I think a vamp/zombie mix would be such an amazing thing! Awesome answer! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Kristan! I'm an old follower for sure!

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not familiar with the show or the series...but sounds like it would be an interesting clash!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to see more of Rose and Dimitri, and having them battle zombies sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That would be an epic battle!
    Thanks for visiting I am now a follower of your gorgeous blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again! A book series I haven't read (though I've been told I HAVE to) and a show I've never seen. I'm not really into zombies though.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm going to take a look around your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you're right It would be amazing ! I would love to see that !!!

    thanks for stopping by our blog, I'm a new follower !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm having fun picturing the combination of Walking Dead & Vampire Academy!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love The Walking Dead! I'm so excited for it! And, it would be fun to see any character kick some zombie butt, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, this is such a good idea!
    I'm a zombie freak as well, and Rose & Dimitri would be so awesome kicking their butts!

    Thanks for the follow and I'm now following you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's sounds awesome! I would imagine killing a zombie wouldn't be much harder than killing a Strigoi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Friday!

    Goldilox

    ReplyDelete