Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dirty Little Secret (4)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!!  Let us know your answer in the comments!


"If you could shapeshift into anything, what would it be?"


This is easy, I'd want to be a wolf! I'm way too playful and goofy to be a feline predator, so panthers and leopards were out for me. Even though wolves aren't necessarily cuddly, I'm much more of a dog person and would therefore love to shift into a wolf. It'd be so cool to join a pack and perhaps find myself a nice 'Jacob Black' wolf boyfriend.

8 comments:

  1. Talk about Jacob Black and I'm all ears! ...lol
    And wolf-shifters can be intense too. *shivers* Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo!

    Great choice :-)

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cecilia: Ahhh I love me some Jacob! I get so much slack from my friends who are Edward fans, but I'd much rather snuggle up with a heater than an ice box. I'll take the ruggedness over sparkles any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have spent a great deal of my adult life working with and protecting wolves. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice!!! I love wolves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh me too! I wanna be a wolf! Lovely pic!


    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!
    Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lucky enough to have my own fluffy wolfy hubby ^-^

    My DLS

    ReplyDelete