Enter to win a Signed/Personalized copy of Fever by Lauren DeStefano here

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Time Will Come (1)

So this is awful. I still haven't had time to finish Juliet Immortal. School has just been sucking the life out of me and by the time I have time to myself at night I can barely keep my eyes open for more than 10 pages, which stinks because the book is incredible! However, the fun thing about not having a review to post yet is I can participate in another meme!!!

This is my first time doing a The Time Will Come post. Its hosted by Books for Company and is a way to post about what book you've been meaning to read for awhile. I know I have a couple of them on my shelves desperately waiting to be picked up.

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs

Salvaged by Stefne Miller
I bought this book off Amazon a couple of months ago. I had heard amazing things about Stefne's writing and the story. It sounds so tragic and sad but uplifting at the same time. It's about a girl who loses her mother and best friend in a devastating car crash and must now work on moving forward. She visits with a family friend in Oklahoma and possibly finds love.

I don't know why I haven't read this book yet because it sounds like it'll be a favorite of mine for sure. You can't help loving stories that highlight the silver linings of such sad situations. I just wish there were more hours in the day so I could read every book that I have sitting on my shelves.

3 comments:

  1. I bought this book, it sat on my shelf and I ended up giving it away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it might be a hard book to read, but it does sound hopeful. Especially with the title being "Salvaged". Thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This always happens with me. I buy a book enthusiastically hoping to start reading it at once. Only it languishes on the shelf.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you get a job soon.

    ReplyDelete